Add item(s) to your cart and head to the checkout.
Select Clearpay at the checkout to pay as you like for your purchase
Place your order and you’re done! You could pay later in 4 installments.
SHOP NOW PAY LATER IN 4 INSTALLMENTS
Pay for your purchases Over 4 Installments with Clearpay.
How to Use Clearpay?
1. What Is Clearpay?
2. Can I Use Clearpay If I`m An International Customer?
3. How Does The Clearpay Payment Schedule Work?
4. What If I Can`t Pay An Clearpay Installments?
5. Is There A Limit To How Much I Can Spend On A Single Clearpay Transaction?
6. How Do I Return Or Exchange An Item Purchased With Clearpay?
Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit to allow you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments. To be eligible for credit from Clearpay, you must be a permanent UK resident (excl Channel Islands), aged 18+. Further eligibility criteria and T&Cs" apply.
Clearpay Finance Ltd. Make sure you can make your repayments on time by each due date to avoid late fees. Not paying on time will lead to a late fee of £6 and, if your order is worth more than £24, a further late fee of £6 if it is still overdue after 7 days. The total amount of late fees you may be charged will depend on your order value. If you fail to pay on time, your Clearpay debt may be passed to a debt collection agency and this may affect your ability to use Clearpay in future.
We encourage you to use Clearpay responsibly.